Knowing possibilities, tapping opportunities
Industrial Tours help entrepreneurs to imbibe the technology, processes, work ethics and logistics of the host country. This enhances both, business potential as well as competitiveness. Best suited for outbound entrepreneurs from small and mid-sized industries desirous of visiting a country or countries which specialize in a specific sector, trade or even agriculture. They tours also lay the ground for bilateral trade.
• Opportunity to witness latest technology at work
• Learn cost efficient processes
• Source used machinery with proven performance at a lesser price
• Network with key persons, decision makers and top representatives of reputed overseas trade bodies and seek guidance.
Similarly, Fam tours are usually undertaken to explore potentially appealing locales as Corporate Incentives to reward employees, dealers business associates. Incentives keep them motivated and nurture mutually beneficial professional relationships.
• Business Growth & Technological Competitiveness Programme for SME’s
• Skill Development (Training and Advanced Education)
• Technology Identification, Development & Transfer
• Capability Building of Industry Associations
• Government Advisory services
• Liaison work & Legal sanctions
• Events, Seminars/Workshops, Road shows
• Structured visit of Industry members to developed markets (Overseas)
• Visit to international exhibitions
• Pre and Post visits assistance (identifying relevant partners, assessment, negotiations and agreements)
• Factory visits in developed overseas market
• Business to Business meetings